I love to read and I wanted to share some of my favorite books with you
Here are the crafty ones:
- We love to sew by Annabel Wrigley
- We love to sew Bedrooms by Annabel Wrigley
- We love to sew Gifts by Annabel Wrigley
- We love to craft Christmas by Annabel Wrigley
- Ribbon Girls by Maryellen Kim
- Boho Crochet (this has many different authors, the publisher is Martingale)
- Summer Crafts by Marjorie Galen
These are not really crafty books just some of my favorites:
- Little Woman (the classic)
- The daring books for girls (look on amazon)
- Most of the American Girl books (I like most all of their books but my favorites are the Samantha, Molly and Grace series, I also like their craft books 🙂
- The American girl books Baking and Cooking
- The Sonrise Stables series by Vicki Watson
- Oodles of horses(an American Girl book) and Horse Play by Deanna F. Cook (these books are very much alike, they are full of activity’s and party ideas!)
- Lets Have a Tea Party by Emile Barnes
Those are just a few of my favorites I have read them all and they are all great! 🙂
Happy 2017, let this new year be one full of hope and crafting, Happy New Year! 🙂
Have a wonderful Christmas and remember the true meaning of Christmas, Jesus Christ coming into the world to save everyone.
The Christmas season is truly the most wonderful time of the year! It is the perfect time to make gifts for family and friends. And of course a great time to bake your heart out. It is certainly starting to look like Christmas, tree up, lights up and snow is falling everywhere including on my blog!
I also like to garden! Last summer I had a nice but small garden. I am hoping to have a bigger garden this year. And yes I know it is quite early to be thinking about a garden but it can cheer us up in this cold to think about something pleasant nice and warm!
I also like to play the piano. I have been playing piano since February of this year (2016) I have a wonderful teacher and I like to practice (which if you play any instrument you know is very important). Currently I am practicing Christmas songs and a special arrangement for Christmas!
Truly the Christmas season is the best time of the year, it is a time for making fun decorations and sweet treats and little gifts for friends and family. Who couldn’t love this time of year? I know it is not Christmas yet but it is probably starting to feel like Christmas at your home I mean Christmas tree is up presents are under the tree and there is even snow falling on my blog!
My mom taught me to crochet when I was about 8 I have liked it ever since and I have made a ton of stuff. I like to crochet all kinds of things especially flowers. The only thing about crocheting that I don’t really like is that it can take a while to finish a project and it uses a lot of yarn.
I also like to sew, sewing is a great way to make gifts, accessories, and décor!
My favorite things to sew are pillows, I love them because they are sew easy to make (like the pun?!) As I mentioned a little earlier in the post, sewn items make great gifts as it is easy to make them look very professional yet customize them just as well. That is one of the reasons I like sewing sew much(I did it again). Because it is really hard to find clothes, accessories and décor that are just your style why not just make them yourselves that is if you know how.
I have always loved to craft! When I was little I glued tissue paper to a piece of construction paper to make cards and made paper plate clocks with my dad. When I was 8 I learned how to use a sewing machine and have loved to sew with it ever since. By the way, I know this isn’t about crafting but I just love ocean photos so enjoy!