This is one of my favorite paper crafts sorry but their is no pics.
You will need:
- Lots of 1 inch squares of tissue paper in any color you like
- Modpodge (this is a special glue that you can find at Hobby Lobby)
- Saucer or small bowl (this is only to be used as a mold)
- Plastic wrap
- Foam Paintbrush
- Basic Supplies
Skill level: 3 Time: 20 minutes plus overnight drying time
- Cover the Saucer or small bowl with plastic wrap.
- Spread the covered dish with Modpodge and stick on the paper squares let dry.
- Spread more Modpodge then more paper on the dish then let dry.
- Repeat step 3 until you have about 10 layers then let dry overnight.
- Remove the bowl from the dish and Modpodge all over.
- This bowl makes a great gift 🙂