Paper flowers are one of my favorite things to make the directions are below:
You will need:
Skill level: 1 Time: 10 minutes per flower
- Cut two, 3 inch by 20 inch stripes of tissue paper.
- Cut the stripes into squares.
- Round off the corners of the squares.
- Now the squares should look like this.
- Stack 12 circles together.
- Staple them together right in the center
- Now, begin pulling each layer of tissue paper towards the center.
8. Keep pulling until your flower looks like this
Hooray! You are finished! Now its time to make a bouquet!