Hello hello friends! Today I’ve got some exciting news to share! I’m officially a teenager! 😀 Since today is my birthday, I thought it would be fun to share some pictures of me from younger years + some goals + 50 (extremely random) facts about me!
And before I start, I want to thank you all so much for your kind birthday wishes! Already I have received some, and they have all made my day!
Also, I’m leaving for camp later today, so I will be at camp till Friday afternoon, so I if don’t reply to your comment or birthday wish, please know that I will be reading it when I get back, and desperately wish I could haul my computer to camp with me XD
Now for pictures! These aren’t in order or anything, and these are some of my favorite photos from past years!
Please know that if my outfits look um, interesting, that I don’t wear the 5-9 year old style anymore. XD
I absolutely adore this photo! I just look so happy don’t I? 😀
Isn’t that ice-cream funny? I can see why I was so excited though. 😀
This is probably one of my favorite photos from my childhood, me and my dad sitting (with his favorite hat that he still wears) on the edge of a sailboat. And hey, my outfit actually matches this time, so we’re all good. XD 😛
Baby me. 😛
Fun Fact: As a baby (and young toddler) my hair was super curly. Then for the longest time it was stick straight. And now it’s wavy again? Like isn’t that weird? Also, you can’t see my hair wavy in my profile picture, I think I straightened it that day.
I’ve always liked to design things. I have no idea how I ever thought I could make that complicated doll backpack at age 7 (or 8) XD
Ok, this is a funny picture. We used to have chickens, and I was very frightened of them (for some weird reason) Even when they were babies! XD My parents really wanted to get a picture of me holding one of the baby chicks, and so this is the one they got. Ahem, a very scared me. 😛 😛 😛
This was sort of recent (2016) and it is the only picture that I actually like from that photo-shoot. I really dislike my hair that length (I was growing it back out from when I donated it), I hate that jacket, thingy, and I don’t really like the skirt. The boots and the shirt are okay though. XD
This is a picture of me last summer, with super short side bangs. I’m not going to tell you the story behind those bangs, it’s complicated. Ahem, I used this as my profile picture for a long time, and actually sort of like it still. (except for the ugly shadow, yikes) XD
Another random thing that I really can’t understand is why my hair (in most of the older pictures) was always parted straight down the center. I don’t know why that bothers me but it does. XD
-13 Goals For 13
- Pray every day. And by pray every day, I mean not just mumbling the words, but actually having a conversation with God. 😉
- Start a new self-hosted website + business.
- Finish writing and editing my book.
- Do some form of exercise every day.
- Bullet Journal – I’ve totally fallen off the wagon. XD
- Read, and not just magazines.
- Work harder at school.
- Be more productive.
- Take more pictures.
- Be more organized and keep my spaces clean.
- Grow in my relationships with others.
- This ties to the last point: Be more friendly with others.
- Do something dangerous + daring. To some extent.
-50 Facts About Me (just for fun)
- I love making things.
- I like pretty things.
- I live in a small town.
- I want an I-pad.
- I used to crochet more.
- I am currently super busy.
- I like flowers.
- I have a lot of favorite books.
- I have a lot of ideas.
- I have a lot of hobbies.
- I’m really tired right now.
- I like skinny jeans.
- I got a pair of converse for my birthday.
- I am listening to Overcomer by Mandisa right now.
- It is 4:59 P.M.
- I just got a solo at piano, and it’s really hard.
- I’m going to camp and am not very excited.
- Today is 7/24/18
- I like doing nothing with friends.
- I haven’t been to the beach in forever.
- And I want to go back.
- I use a PC.
- I don’t like laptops.
- I love emoji’s.
- I like tea.
- I stay up way to late.
- My hands are sweaty from typing.
- I just finished writing for the day.
- I have to go grocery shopping tonight.
- I haven’t packed anything except books for camp.
- I take way to long to pick out outfits.
- I love going shopping.
- I love October.
- If this were a perfect world there would be school on the weekends and none on the weekdays.
- I wish school didn’t start so soon.
- I wish there were only 100 days of school rather than 180.
- I’m starting to complain.
- I need to go pack.
- I love music.
- I like listening to music while I write.
- I want to own a popular business.
- I like expensive things.
- I love reading the Magnolia Journals and HGTV Magazines.
- I’ve only got 6 more facts to write 😀
- I’m on Chapter 8 of my book.
- I’m trying to write 400 words on my book every day.
- I use Photoshop to make my graphics.
- I use a desktop computer to write.
- I’m listening to Favorite Song by Toby Mac now.
- I’m really excited that this is the last fact! 😀
I hope you enjoyed that! It was supposed to be one of those mostly meaningless posts, just for fun! 😀
Have a wonderful day!