You will need:
Hot glue gun
Pink and white (or whatever your yarn color) felt scraps (for the nose and ears)
Poster board or cereal box cardboard
Medium weight yarn (in my example I used white)
Small black beads (for the eyes)
Level: 3 Time: 30 minutes
Lets make it:
- Plug in your glue gun and cut pieces of felt to look like this.
- 2 Cut 1, 2 inch square piece of poster board. Wrap the yarn around a side of the poster board 50 times. Slide the yarn off the poster board and lay it on a foot-long piece of matching yarn. Tie a very tight knot, cut the loops and trim to make it look like a pompom.
- Repeat the steps above except use the same poster board.
- Cut a 1 1/2 inch square of poster board and make another pompom, now you should have 3pompoms
- Tie the two 2 inch pompoms together to make them look like one long skinny pompom, then tie the 1inch pompom to the 2 inch pompoms that are tied together. This should be starting to look like a bunny body
- Glue the ears together, the glue them on. Glue on the felt nose and the beads for eyes!
Happy Easter 🐰🌸🌸🌷🌺💐