Hey guys! This month has just flown by hasn’t it? I can’t believe that tomorrow’s December. The other day, I was planning a new collection for the shop, and I just couldn’t believe that I was writing January 2019 on the schedule. 2019 feels like a weird number for some reason. Why? I donno, maybe because 2020 feels like a really weird number. And 2020 is just a year away? Anyway, better live in the present, right? So today is November 30 2018. We still have another month to mull over the weird number 2019.
-The Goals From Last Month-
- Celebrate my 2 year blogiversary on Nov. 3. (kinda)
- Get Thanksgiving products listed and finish my Farmhouse Christmas Collection.
- Keep exercising and waking up early.
- Get a few more sales on my Etsy shop.
- Continue blogging – for fun and not as work.
- Participate in this challenge. (ugh, I made a few, then totally forgot.)
- Find time to start working on my book, and hopefully strive toward getting it finished.
- Enjoy a nice Thanksgiving break.
- Buy some combat boots and over sized sweaters. I bought those combat boots the 1st day of November. 👌
Pretty good if I do say so myself. XD
-What I Did Do-
- Redesigned my blog. (guys I love this new theme, so elegant, easy to use and just lovely)
- Got a few more sales on my Etsy shop. (especially during cyber week)
- Baked a lot for some reason?
- Kept up with using my planner and exercising.
- Started doing more Bible time in the morning, which is awesome.
- Mostly kept up with school.
- Listened to a lot of Christmas music.
- Bought a lot of things? For some reason? Actually I know why it seems like so many things, because I bought things for my business, and a few Christmas gifts. I think I only bought like 3 things for myself.
-Post From This Month-
I only posted 8 times (including this post) which wasn’t to great – but I did enjoy posting all of them, and they were all good quality, so that’s exciting. Oh and for my favorite, hmm, it was probably We Have Been Made Ready – just because I love the idea of that. 🙂
I didn’t actually take a ton of photos this month, but I thought I’d share a few of the ones I did get.
I hope you enjoyed those 🙂
-Favorites From This Month-
-Goals For December-
- Work on the new collection releasing in January. (I want to have all the products made before the end of Christmas break, so I can just work on photographing them, and listing them, so I can have everything come out on time.
- Make at least 5 sales.
- Add at least 15 more products other than the ones for the collection.
- Write more blog posts – for fun this month.
- Start using Pinterest.
- Work at doing whatever I do well. Whether it be with my blog, Etsy shop, school, writing, music, whatever – just work at doing it well.
How was your month? What were some highlights?
I hope you guys enjoyed this and have a wonderful December. 😀