Hello everyone! Welcome back to another monthly wrap up! I must say, I just cannot believe how fast this month has gone. It feels like last time I checked it was May 25 and I had just finished school. Now it’s August 31, and I’ve already started 8th grade.
Anyway, this is a August re-cap not a -how fast time flies rant- (although that might be fun) Let’s get started!
-The Goals From Last Month-
I will be writing in red if I failed and green if I succeeded.
- Write 10,000 words on my novel.
- Write 15 blog posts. (UGH)
- Exercise every weekday. (YAY)
- Take more pictures!
- Make more art.
- Pray every day. (I’m sure I did, just not the way I intended too)
- Save up money again. (I did, then I just spent some of it XD)
- Read 7 books.
Well, I didn’t do too bad, I guess. So let’s more on to what I did do this month!
-What I Did Do This Month-
- Started waking up earlier. (5:50 to be exact)
- Worked really hard on my novel.
- Was extremely lazy and productive.
- Didn’t spend too much money.
- Started using a planner.
- Started 8th grade.
- Redesigned my blog!
- Made macrons.
-Posts From This Month-
Only 8, well at least most of them were pretty good quality. 😉
Here are some of my favorites from this month!
I hope you enjoyed looking at those! 🙂
P.S. Guys I just wanna say this was an amazing moment!
I reached my writing goal this month of 10,000 words! It feels so amazing! XD
-Favorite’s From This Month-
Note: This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are my own. 😉
Click on the images to be taken to the listings.
I love this open-face sweater from Old Navy! It’s so soft, and the fringe is just ADORABLE!!
Isn’t this shirt neat? It has a knit top with a sheer bottom (the floral part) I have another one too, but it’s not available anymore. Also, make sure to grab one while they’re on sale! Click on the pic to take you to the page! 😀
I really love the Magnolia Journals! The two above are my favorite, even though they’re last years. 😉
Those were just a few of my favorite this month!
Enjoying this post? Make sure to check out my other monthly wrap ups!
TobyMac’s new single Everything came out this month! It’s super awesome! 😀
Lovin’ this one too!
And one last one from Lauren Daigle! 😀
Favorite Posts From Around The Blogosphere:
Those were just a few of my favorite blog posts from this past month! 🙂 I’m not trying to favorite anyone or anything, in fact I try to do different blogs each month, so each of my lovely readers get’s a shout-out once in a while. 😉
-Looking Into September-
- Finish writing my novel. (I’m almost there, YES!)
- Start working on a business project idea.
- Exercise 6 days a week.
- Hopefully get something. I can’t say what yet, just something. I’ll tell you if it ends up happening.
- Go see TobyMac and Hollyn and Crowder in concert!!! (super excited for this one 🙂 )
- Take a 5 second video clip every day. (this should be easy, if i remember)
- Keep up with school.
- Read 5 books, not just magazine’s.
- Publish 12 blog posts.
Hopefully I can accomplish most of those. Some of them seem really easy, others not so much.
Well guys, I hope you’ve had an awesome month, and I’d love to hear about it in the comments! What are some of your goals for September?
Have a wonderful day!