Hey friends! It’s been a while, hasn’t it!? I’ve had a super crazy busy summer with my small business, friends & family and honestly just life in general. But I’m super excited to be back and I have a bunch of fresh, fun ideas for this fall. I thought I’d do a little summer recap/ life update and then spill some details on the new content coming up around here in the next couple months!
s u m m e r r e c a p
- Lots of mini day road trips with family & friends
- Ice cream at least 3x a week (whoops 😝)
- Sweet 16 birthday weekend
- Shopping w/ friends
- Multiple graduation parties every weekend in May & June
- Golf cart rides blasting loud music
- Completing driving school & getting in lots of hours
- Fireworks and sparklers on the 4th of July
- Long days spent swimming in the pool and getting tan
- Ultimate frisbee games with church group where it rained 90% of the time
- Cedar point with friends
- Late night chats with siblings & friends
- 90 degree runs with 100% humidity
- Selfies with my siblings
- Early morning sunrises and late night sunsets
- Iced lattes & mochas
- Silly polaroid photos
- Staying up late to watch the Chosen live streams
And here’s a handful of photos to document this summer!
b l o g u p d a t e s
So I feel like my content over the past couple of months hasn’t honestly been that great and there also hasn’t been that much of it. Like not super interesting, exciting, good quality or helpful, which really isn’t what I want to putting out. I’m really hoping to kind give the blog a new feel over the next few months and I’m super excited to put out more aesthetic lifestyle content, think: try on hauls, day in the life, bts of my small biz, recipe ideas, workout routines and more!
I also love the “stories” feature that WordPress now has (only on the app as of 8/21, for those wondering), so I’m thinking to post 2 of those a week with similar content to the full length posts (just shorter, obviously) while sticking to one full length post a week. If that sounds at all interesting make sure to stick around!
Also I doubt that this will really affect anything on your end (except hopefully a more mobile friendly and easy to use interface once it’s finished) but I’ll be switching my site over to a new hosting service (WordPress.org) in a couple weeks so if my site is down (hopefully won’t happen but who knows – I’m no tech expert 🙈) then you know what’s going on.
Alright you guys, I think that’s it! Make sure to drop me a comment on how your summer has been! 💛