Hey there, I’m Hannah, Catholic Christian, teen blogger, artist, photographer, entrepreneur, and self proclaimed professional procrastinator.
I’m passionate about empowering teen girls and women to live out their God-given dreams and purpose.
- First and foremost, I love Jesus and believe that He has given each person talents and dreams to use for His good. (psalm 27:13 & john 12:27-28 anyone?)
- I’m more than slightly obsessed with ice cream. (most kinds, but especially chocolate w/ peanut butter cups)
- I’d consider myself a pretty creative person… I’m currently into photography, music & watercoloring (although I’m a total beginner and not super great, but it’s fun!) and in the past I’ve done theater, ATC card making, paper crafting, sewing & doll making.
- I’ve had three different Etsy shops over the past five years. O.o. I think I’ve finally figured out how to make Etsy go with my current shop.
- I’ll switch up the decor in my bedroom at least once every few months, usually after a trip to Target.
In the fall of 2016 I had just started a new online school program and was required to create a blog and upload a photo as part of a computer course I was taking. Once I started blogging, it just sort of clicked for me and I continued doing it. I remember dreaming of having followers and posting pretty pictures. I continued to blog, gaining little to no traction. Eventually I got my first real follower, and they kept coming. My content and photos improved and I continued to grow.
Almost 4 years later, here I am. It’s honestly just so crazy that I’ve been doing this for almost 4 years. Blogging is something that I really love doing, and hope to continue into my career life, and beyond.
Over the years, my content has switched a little, until I finally found my niche in lifestyle blogging. This blog started out as a craft blog (Crafts of all Seasons) where I posted craft tutorials and recipes. Now I consider this blog more of a lifestyle blog for teenage girls. I hope you’ll enjoy! ❤