Hey. Hi. Hello. Today I thought it would be fun to do a few awards that I received lately! I was nominated for the Change Award (which I thought was pretty neat btw.) the one lovely blog award, the aesthetic award, and the awesome blogger award! Let’s get started!
The Change Award
I was nominated by the lovely Gracie for this award! Thanks Gracie~!
- Link back to me as well as whoever nominated you. Here is the original post!
- Include this: I, Gracie Chick of A Light In The Darkness, created this award to highlight the importance of young people taking responsibility for the future of their world. The Change Award also gives them the opportunity to share with others what they believe in.
- Answer the questions below.
- Nominate as many people as you like.
Make a list of things you want to change about schools.
Make a list of things you want to change about local communities.
Make a list of the things you want to change about the world, your world.
- For the pledge of allegiance to be recited in every school in America. I think this is so important because it reminds everyone, students and teachers, why this country was made and what it was made for.
- For students to be taught that life isn’t all about getting a job, making money, and then death. I wish that everyone would be taught that they could change the world!
- For students to be given opportunity’s other than just sports, for example, blogging, writing books, art, reading good literature.
- I would like more community service projects (picking up trash, cleaning parks, etc.) in neighborhoods.
- A general sense of community within well, communities. Whether it be holding the door open or shoveling your neighbors snow when they are on vacation. The simple things count too!!
- Less war, more peace.
- For the love of Christ to be displayed openly in every Christian.
- For more people to take care of nature (plant gardens, pick up trash)
- And again as I stated above, for people to care for other people (visiting rest homes, helping at the soup kitchen, making hats for cancer patients, etc.)
I really enjoyed doing this and it really made me think Gracie, thank you!
One Lovely Blog Award
Thank you so much Madi for nominating me!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post about the award.
- Share seven facts about you, yourself, and you.
- Nominate one or two or fifteen more lovely blogs and tell them the good news!
Seven facts about me, myself, and I:
- I love reading and writing.
- I have clear braces.
- My favorite colors are turquoise and coral.
- Right now I am wearing a blue sweatshirt and typing a blog post thinking about division problems XD
- I have been on an airplane twice to Colorado and back.
- I have only been to the beach once and desperately want to go again. 😉
- This is my 170th post! (wow)
The Aesthetic Tag
Ooh, I have been so excited to do this! Thank you Starling!
- Thank the person that tagged you and leave a link to their blog.
- Add the above picture in your post.
- Link to the original post.
- Create aesthetics for the 3 characters that the person who tagged you gives.
- Make sure to use your own aesthetics.
- Tag at least 3 other bloggers and provide a link to their blog
- List your own set of characters for the people that you tagged.
I actually didn’t know any of the characters listed, so I used my own.
I also thought it would be a fun challenge to use only my own photos! XD It took a long and I repeat long time to find all the photos, but it was fun!
(sorry for the um interesting characters, they were the only ones I had pictures for)
Beth from Little Women
That was a little pathetic, sorry.
Amy from Little Women:
That went pretty well! 😀
Rosalind from the Penderwicks:
That was so pathetic sorry!
Characters for my Nominee’s:
Jo from Little Women
Marianne from Sense and Sensibility
Laura from the Little House series
I tried to pick well known characters, that were pretty much familiar with all ages, if for some reason you don’t know any of these characters than please just use your own!
The Awesome Blogger Award!
Yay I’m awesome (at least according to Emmie) but according to everyone reading this right? Tell me if I’m awesome in the comments below! XD 😀
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader (this simply means in the tags section write “#awesomebloggeraward”
- Answer the questions the person who nominated you asked.
- Nominate at least five awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees ten new questions to answer.
What’s your favorite color?
I have loved turquoise for practically my entire life!
Have you tried a soufflé?
I don’t think so…..
Have you been out of the country?
Do you like penguins?
Yes, I like penguins, but I used to like them more when I was younger.
Have you been to the Eiffel tower?
Quick: Open the nearest book to page 23. Use the fourth sentence in your answer to this random question: Do you like math?
Horse-boys swarmed out of the corridor and into the courtyard. From King of the Wind. XD
Are you public schooled, private schooled or homeschooled?
My mom has homeschooled me for my entire life.
Dogs or cats?
Dogs. Not big rambunctious ones though.
Hot or cold?
(Thinks of the pro’s and cons of each one) It really depends. I like summer more than winter, but I would prefer being cold instead of hot. Therefore I am indecisive.
Chocolate or vanilla?
How dare you even ask! CHOCOLATE! Chocolate forever, always!!! #chocolatelover
Whoever is awesome. If you are awesome, follow my blog, haven’t been nominated above, and actually will do this award, just comment below that you would like to do this and you are nominated! (Make sure to comment quickly, there are only 5 nomination spots) 😉
Ahem. I hope you enjoyed reading through this!
Hopefully it wasn’t to extremely boring, if you actually read those above 1000 words than virtual chocolate to you.
Have a great week and see you on Wednesday for a monthly recap post!