Hello everyone! Welcome to Paint and Pens #3!
Today we will work with some watercolor paint to make 2 really beautiful ATC’s!
Note: Please cut two 2 1/2″ by 3 1/2″ cards from watercolor paper. You will also need a fine tip sharpie, watercolor paints (I just used cheap ones), paint brushes and a cup of water, for today’s episode.
- Paint a large circle in the center of your ATC.
- Let dry.
- Write a fun word in the center of the circle, such as Joy, Love, Hope, Peace, Courage, use your creativity!
- Paint 2-4 sections of different colors onto your ATC.
- Let dry.
- Draw a design first with pencil onto the ATC.
- Now trace you design with a fine-tip sharpie.
I made another ATC using the first technique:
Here is next weeks sneak peak!
I hope you have a wonderful week and please pray for everyone who is living in the Houston, Texas area, they are experiencing one of the worst hurricanes in there history!
Oh! I almost forgot! My little sister wanted me to tell you that she was helping me make these ATC’s today!