Hello everyone! I was tagged by Starling for this award!
- Thank the person who tagged you.
- Answer the questions.
- Post new questions (or rewrite the old questions)
Get ready for a lot of questions!
When was your first day of school? We started the third week of August.
Homeschooled, Public school, or private school? Homeschooled.
What grade are you going into? Well I just started 7th
What’s your favorite season to study in? Probably Winter!
How is school going to affect your blogging? Well, I won’t post every day, but that is pretty much it!
What is your favorite subject in school? Art and History!
Your least favorite? Probably Math and Science
What subject are you best at? Probably reading
What subject are you worst at? Math ugh
What extra curricular activity’s are you planning on doing this year? Well I do piano, and I am also in a Little Women Hospitality Group!
Do you play any sports in school? As I said above, I am homeschooled and no I don’t really play any sports!
Is there any way that blogging has helped your blogging skill now or in the past? I actually would have never started this blog had it not been for school!
How much time a day does school take you? Um, well I start at 8 then go till 10 (A.M. btw) I take a little break then start back up again at 1 and go till 3!
Are you looking forward to seeing more friends during the school year? Definitely!
What are you most looking forward to this school year? I get to write a book this year for writing, so probably that!
What are your overall thoughts on school? A challenge, can be fun at times!
I mostly just rewrote all of the above questions but I did make a few new ones!
- When is/was you first day of school?
- Are you homeschooled or do you go to school?
- What extra activity’s will you be doing this school year?
- Will you play any sports?
- Favorite subject?
- Least favorite subject?
- Best subject?
- Worst subject?
- Are you looking forward to seeing more friends during this school year?
- What time do you have to wake up in order to do school on time?
- How much time does school take you to finish?
- What are your overall thoughts on school?
Have fun nominees!
Here is by BIBC entry:
Fresh from the garden!
(Grace picking tomato’s)
share this on your socials