FIRST OF ALL: THANK YOU GUYS FOR AN AMAZING 2 YEARS!! I LITERALLY CAN’T BELIEVE TODAY IS MY 2 YEAR BLOGIVERARY!
Hey guys! I hope you’ve been having a wonderful month! I can’t believe that it’s already November – guys where does time go? Next thing we know snow is going to flying (maybe not) Anyway, today I’m here with another one of my monthly recap posts. I’m super excited, because at the end of the year I’m going to have 12 recap posts, so hopefully I’ll remember a lot of what happened this year. 😀
-The Goals From Last Month-
Let’s see how I did!
- Launch my new business.
- List 2-3 new products per week.
- Write 10 posts.
- Read 5 books.
- Finish my novel.
- Exercise and wake up early 6 days a week.
- Keep up with school. (mostly)
- Take at least 100 good pictures. (I took over 1000)
- Write some letters.
I didn’t do too bad, actually! XD
-What I Did Do-
- Launched my new business and had a giveaway!
- Took almost 3000 good pictures.
- Started an email list.
- Almost finished a Christmas Collection.
- Listened to a lot of music.
- Redesigned my blog and made it more a lifestyle blog.
- Made some art – and many ATC’s.
- Started waking up early.
- Got my ears pierced.
- Started going to youth group.
- Made some new friends.
-Posts From This Month-
Which post was your favorite from this month? My favorites were Neutral Color Vibes and What Are Email Lists? + Subscribe To Mine.
I took a lot of pictures this month, but I’ll only share a few of them here. 😉
I love this next picture that I took of Leo. He is already so much bigger than in this picture taken only a few weeks ago.
Oh and I still love these pictures I took of myself on self-timer at the beginning of October:
I hope you guys liked those. I tried to single them down to only my favorites, because there was so many!
-Favorites From This Month-
Favorite Items From This Month:
(click on the pictures to be taken to the listing)
This plaid shirt is literally the bomb. It’s so awesome guys!
I wear these light wash skinnies almost every day! They are so cute and so on trend right now! 😀
Oh and last but not least, these primsacolor pencils are so amazing. Totally the best pencils that I’ve ever used!
Favorite Music From This Month:
Like I said above, I’ve been listening to a lot of music this past month, here are some of my favorites!
-Looking Into November-
Goals For November:
- Celebrate my 2 year blogiversary on Nov. 3. (wow)
- Get Thanksgiving products listed and finish my Farmhouse Christmas Collection.
- Keep exercising and waking up early.
- Get a few more sales on my Etsy shop.
- Continue blogging – for fun and not as work.
- Participate in this challenge.
- Find time to start working on my book, and hopefully strive toward getting it finished.
- Enjoy a nice Thanksgiving break. (mostly a break from school XD)
- Buy some combat boots and oversized sweaters. XD
I hope you guys have had a wonderful month and will have another wonderful one!
Also, good luck to all my writer friends participating in Nanowrimo this month!
P.S. Today is actually my blogiversary. Thanks for an awesome 2 years, I’m excited for 2 million more.. XD