Hello friends!! If you’re already like, “I don’t wanna read a post about tags.” and dreading this post: DON’T WORRY I’M GONNA MAKE IT FUN! Yep, that’s right I’ve got tons of photos to show you along with a few tags, plus if you’re a blogger you might’ve got nominated for something. Convinced? I certainly hope so 😀
The Liebster Award!
- Thank the blog that nominated you for the award.
- Answer the questions they gave you.
- Give 11 fun facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers for the award, and give them 11 questions to answer.
Let’s start with Jo’s since that was the first person who nominated me. 😉
What is your biggest fear?
Um…. do I have to answer? Well I suppose it would be not having any friends or living all alone, oh or being an only kid. Now that would be bad. Or having to do something I really didn’t want to. I guess those are unrealistic, but anyway.
What is the weather like?
Rainy and cloudy. Extremely humid and unpleasant. 😦
What is your favorite hobby?
Being creative? If that counts. That kind of sums up what I like to do.
Do you like being nominated for tags/awards?
Um, well I do like answering the questions, but I don’t really do awards/tags that often because I personally don’t really enjoy reading them all the time, BUT occasionally they can be fun. 🙂
What are you most looking forward to this summer?
Well for me summer is technically over, so can I say fall? Thank you.
This fall I’m looking forward to cooler weather, wearing fall clothes and all of the activities that come with a new school year. 🙂
Rain or Snow?
Um, probably snow, especially since we live in the country and if the roads are blocked you don’t have to go places that you don’t want to, but that can work the other way around too. XD
What time do you wake up on the weekend?
On Sunday usually around 8 or 8:30, which is extremely refreshing condsidering the time I go to sleep and the time I HAVE to wake up in the morning.
Is your bedroom usually clean or dirty?
It’s most of the time clean, but the desk is often quite dirty. XD
What is one of your pet peeves?
Probably when people act like they are better than everyone else, and people who aren’t friendly.
How long is your hair?
It’s about down to my elbows. It’s actually pretty long right now.
What’s your favorite thing on your desk?
My pegboard with all my gold and light pink stuff on it.
And next up Amie’s questions:
What is your favorite kind of cake?
I like most kinds, except for nut kinds.
Do you enjoy heat or cold best?
COLD!! I hate getting sweaty outside. (with basketball it’s ok)
What is your favorite color?
I love most every color for different reasons, but for my entire life I’ve loved blue so I’ll go with that.
Do you ever get headaches?
Yes, when I’m tired or stressed.
Is it grosser to have long nails or greasy hair?
I actually don’t think having neatly kept long nails is at all gross, but greasy hair, ick. Girl if you can’t keep your hair clean then cut it short. Seriously, it’s just so disgusting.
Do you prefer orange or purple?
What do you think about cockroaches?
Like most all bugs, they are disgusting.
Do you like nicely bound books? Or do you not judge a book by it’s cover?
I like nicely bound books.
What kind of questions are unanswerable?
Um, embarrassing questions, or ones that don’t make any sense.
Do you enjoy riddles?
Not really, sorry. XD
Answer this riddle… if you can? Out of the eater, something to eat; out of the strong something sweet.
Sorry I can’t it doesn’t make sense. Kudus to you if you can. XD
I sort of failed those last few, sorry.
11 Facts About Me:
- I’m really tired right now.
- I’m thinking of how I haven’t written near enough on my novel or how I need to study for a vocabulary quiz tomorrow.
- Right now I’m listening to music.
- I’m reading a historical fiction for school and actually sort of enjoying it.
- I just got a fuzzy new blanket for my bed and I cannot wait to go to bed. XD
- I might try out for a play this fall.
- I love doing watercolor art.
- My favorite subject (so far) in school is foreign language, and I don’t even really like it very much. XD
- My favorite thing to make is probably pillows.
- I love taking aesthetic photos.
- I love fall fashion.
That’s only 6, but I can’t think of any more. If you’d like to be nominated then just let me know in the comments.
The Awesome Blogger Award!
Thank you so much Gaby!
The Awesome Blogger award was originally created by Maggie @ Dreaming of Guatemala. This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. they have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. that is what truly defines an awesome blogger.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason for the award.
- Include the award banner in your post.
- Tag it with #awesomebloggeraward.
- Answer the questions you were given.
- Nominate five other awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees ten questions to answer.
Live Bravely. Be the Change.
Who First Followed You?
Who did you have your last conversation with?
My mom, she was asking me which sink facet I liked best because she and my dad are installing a new sink in our bathroom.
The song you last listened to.
I’m currently listen to TobyMac Feel It.
In your opinion, what makes you unique?
Honestly I don’t really know. Maybe because I can be both a follower and leader, outgoing and quiet? I really just donno.
Describe yourself if 3 words?
The youngest memory you have?
My green poster board potty chart with stickers on it. XD
What did you last eat?
Have any pets?
Unfortunately not. I would like a dog or a bunny, or both.
Pet Dragon or Pet Unicorn?
Any five people who want to do this award. Just let me know in the comments. I’m getting really lazy. XD
Oh and just answer the same questions I did. 😛
The Rockstar You Tag!
Thank you to Cassia for nominating me!
- Use the picture in your post.
- Answer the seven questions you were given.
- Give three fun/interesting facts about yourself.
- Give them seven questions to answer.
- Have fun!
Where would you spend all your time if you could?
MAKING THINGS AND BEING CREATIVE!!!
What movie or TV show do you refuse to watch.
Pretty much all the ones that my little brothers watch. XD
Would you rather go hang gliding or whitewater rafting?
Whitewater rafting sounds like such a blast!
What’s the farthest you’ve ever been from home?
I think Colorado because I live in Ohio.
What was the best book or series you’ve ever read?
Probably The Penderwicks series, although I particularly like The Penderwicks On Gardam Street and The Penderwicks In Spring.
What’s your favorite genre of movies?
I love musicals.
What job would you be really good at?
An interior designer or professional blogger.
3 Facts About Myself:
- I started school on Monday.
- I have clear braces.
- I love hanging out with friends.
- What is your favorite color?
- Do you like fashion?
- What do you do when your bored?
- What is a pet peeve of yours?
- What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
- Do you enjoy summer or winter better?
- Do you live in the city or the country?
Have fun guys!
I hope you enjoyed the pictures throughout this post. I’ve been working on doing some editing on nature picture of mine and decided to post these today. 🙂
Well now I’m off to study for my quiz and hopefully take a shower and go to bed! Have a great evening!