Hello everyone! I haven’t done an award in a while so I decided to do the Christmas Tag today! Thank you Bella for nominating me for this award!
- Thank the person who nominated you, and link to their blog.
- Add the picture in your blog.
- Copy these rules into your post.
- Add a link to this original post.
- Answer the 10 questions (you can add extra Christmas-related questions if you want)
- Tag at least 3 other bloggers with links to their blogs.
- Have fun!
What’s your favorite Christmas Memory?
Once on Christmas Eve my cousins came over and gave my sister and I our first American Girl dolls!
If you could celebrate Christmas anywhere with anyone, where would you celebrate it?
I like how I celebrate Christmas now, with my family.
What is your favorite Christmas Movie?
I absolutely love the 1994 version of Miracle on 34th street!
Does your family have any Christmas Traditions?
Every year on Christmas Eve after church we walk around on Main Street and look at the Christmas lights!
What is your favorite Christmas gift that you have ever received?
Probably when I got Samantha.
Who is your favorite person to shop for?
Hmm, probably my mom or my sister. I actually only have a gift for my mom right now :0
Hot cocoa or eggnog?
Do you have a real or fake Christmas tree?
We always go cut down a live Christmas Tree!
Does your tree have matching ornaments or miss-matched ornaments?
I think we have almost every ornament on that tree you could have! XD
When does your winter break begin?
Well since I’m homeschooled I can pretty much stop when I want to. But probably the 18th.
Questions for the Nominee’s:
- What is your favorite thing about Christmas?
- Do you have live or fake tree?
- Hot Cocoa or tea?
- What is your favorite Christmas food?
- Do you give gifts to your whole family?
- Does your tree have ornaments or miss-matched ornaments?
- Do you have outdoor lights?
- What color of lights do you have on your Christmas tree?
- What is your favorite Christmas Movie?
- What is your Christmas Wish?
Have a great day!