Hello everyone! Wow I can’t believe that this is the tenth Paint and Pens episode! Today we are going to be makingsome super delicious gluten free pumpkin bread (or muffins)
It is really a delicious and super healthy treat. My family found this recipe a few years ago on Pinterest, it was originally banana bread but we sort of converted it to pumpkin bread!
Here is the website where we originally found this recipe Yammie’s gluten freedom (the link takes you directly to the original recipe)
My family has changed the recipe a lot over the years, trying to find what works best for us. I think that we have finally perfected it.
So here is my family’s version of the above recipe. You may not even think that they are the same because we have changed so much of the technique and everything!
Here is the recipe:
Pumpkin Chocolate Muffins
Makes 24 muffins
4 large eggs
1 cup maple syrup or honey
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 (12 oz.) can pumpkin
3 cups oat flour (ground up oats)
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350*F. Grease 2 muffin tins.
- In a blender blend the eggs, maple syrup, applesauce, vanilla, and pumpkin.
- In a large bowl mix together the oat flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix together until well blended. Do not over mix!
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Transfer the batter into the muffin tins filling 2/3 of the way up.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
I hoped you enjoyed, talk to you soon.