Hello everyone! Welcome to the second episode of my craft series!
Note: I have decided to call my craft series “Paint and Pens”
Have you ever colored adult coloring books? I have and really like them! Today we are going to make Adult Coloring ATC’s, they are really easy and super fun to make!
For today’s ATC’s you will need an adult coloring book page, pencils or fine tip markers, gel pens (optional but highly recommended)
- This is a super easy ATC to make!
- Draw 2 1/2″ by 3 1/2″ rectangles onto the adult coloring book page with a pencil.
- Note: Make sure to be careful of where you draw out your ATC’s, for example if there is a pretty flower that you want in your ATC make sure not to cut it in half 🙂
- Cut out the traced rectangles.
- Now time for the fun part!
- Color in the ATC’s with markers or pencils.
- I like to outline the shapes with gel pens, especially the glitter kind! It adds a pretty shine to them! (thanks to my clever friend Anna for the idea)
Here are some of the Adult coloring book ATC’s that I made!
I hope you had fun making ATC’s with me! Watch out for next weeks episode of Paint and Pens!
Sneak peak for next week!
Have a great week!