(I got this recipe from All Recipes.com, I personalized it a little bit and added mint to it)
The ingredients for success….
- 2 1/2 cups of milk, semisweet, or dark (or a mix) of chocolate chips
- 1 8-oz pack of cream cheese (softened if you remember)
- 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon mint or vanilla extract
- Toppings! (cocoa powder, powdered sugar, candy sprinkles, chopped nuts)
Lets make it!
- Begin by melting the chocolate. I used the microwave. Just put the chocolate in a glass bowl and heat it at full power for 15 second intervals, stirring occasionally.
- While the chocolate is melting bead the cream cheese until soft, light and fluffy. Add the powdered sugar a little at a time until there is none left and everything is well blended.
- Add the melted chocolate to the cream cheese mixture. Beat until the mixture is well combined. Then stick the bowl in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- When 5 minutes is up begin to roll the mixture into balls then roll them in the toppings.
Also, sorry there is no pics! There will be soon!
Enjoy! And tell me how this recipe turned out in the comments!