Hello everyone! Today I will be sharing with you a fun idea about how to make little charms! (I got this idea from kelleysdiy)
Anyway, I really liked this idea and decided to try it out!
You will need:
Hot glue gun and glue sticks (I used a glitter glue stick for a few of my charms)
Necklace Chain (to put the finished charms on)
Thin Jewelry wire and wire cutters
Little embellishments that will stick to the hot glue
Skill level: 1
Time to make: 7 minutes
Lets make it!
- Cut a small piece of wire and twist it into the below shape.
- Squirt a large blob of glue on the bottom of the jar
- Add the little wire piece to the top
- Stick on an embellishment if you want
- Let dry for a few seconds then peel off.
- You are done! Congrats!