I just want to say a HUGE thanks to kelleysdiy for nominating me for
I never ever expected this! This was such a surprise! THANK YOU!
- You have to thank the person who nominated you and put a link to there blog
- Nominate bloggers of your choice.
- Link the nominees and inform them their nomination
- Share some facts about yourself!
If you need help please comment below!
Here are some facts about me:
- I started this blog in Nov. 2016, beginning it I had no idea how it would go or anything! I am so excited and happy about this!
- My favorite colors are turquoise and coral. To me they are the most inspiring colors!
- I love going to the library and finding inspiring books!
- I am homeschooled! I love it! It gives me extra time to craft and school is really easy and fun!
- I also love to bake!
- When I was 6 I learned to hand sew by making a little doll!
- I love American Girl Dolls! Even though I really don’t play with them much, they are so gorgeous! (and I love to do their hair)
- My favorite sports are: Swimming, Basketball, and Ballet (if you consider it a sport)
- This is my first ever award!
For my nominations I chose blogs that I love and that are an inspiration:
Smile and Craft AG Gracie, loves dolls and crafts. She has a wonderful and inspiring blog!
Kaitlyn from Kaits AG Crafts loves dolls and making things for her dolls. She even has a craft camp that you can do!
Amazing Animals and Pets They are just getting started but: For all of their interesting animal facts and animal fun! I nominated them! Not to mention one of the girls is my sister!
Dolls on a Farm Alyse loves coming up with fun crafts for her dolls!
Stuffie Adventures for all of their fun crafts and amazing adventures!
Thanks again for this award Kelleysdiy and thank you for everything!!!