Hey guys! Is it just me, or do you have a really hard time thinking of ways to use all those cute stickers? I mean you can stick them on your waterbottle or laptop, but I mean, that’s it? I’m super excited to be back with a fun collaboration with Sway Girls, sharing 10 super creative ways to use stickers in 2020!
1. Sticker wall with fairy lights. I’m sure you’ve seen all the aesthetic walls with fairy lights and polaroid prints, so why not use stickers instead? I love how this wall turned out, I mean who couldn’t? It’s just so aesthetic!
2. Stick to a boring pop-socket. I’m sure you’ve picked up those random, boring pop-sockets at conventions that you feel bad throwing away because of how expensive they are. (or is it just me? XD) You can easily stick a sticker to the top of the pop-socket, then trim around it, for a fun, cute pop-socket.
3. Stick them on your mirror. Okay, so this isn’t really that creative (I mean seriously, it’s all over Pinterest), but I wanted to include it anyway because it’s something I don’t think a lot of people immediately think of. Anyway, sticking stickers to your mirror is a great way to get some good morning (or good evening) encouragement! 😀
4. Use as notebook decoration. I’m totally a notebook girl! I literally just have random notebooks laying everywhere filled with letters, ideas, quotes, fashion pictures…yeah, it’s a little insane. (XD) I love keeping my notebooks in order with cute stickers, especially if they’re just the basic kind.
5. Slip them in your phone case. I love getting a basic clear (or tinted) phone case, then slipping stickers between the phone and the case. This way, you don’t have to stick them to either the phone or the case, so you can keep changing them out!
6. Stick to a mason jar. With spring coming soon, I love to put fresh flowers in a mason jar to decorate my desk/bedroom. Adding a fun, cute sticker will dress it up and make it cuter! You could also use a mason jar to hold pens/pencils.
7. Decorate a phone charger. Do you and your friends all have the same or similar phone chargers? To keep yourself from mistakenly taking their’s (or them taking yours 😏), stick a sticker or some washi tape to your charger. Problem solved.
8. Stick to a sanitizer bottle. It’s still flu season guys, so why not stock up on sanitizer before it’s too late? Keeping small sanitizer bottles in your backpack, handbag, or on your desk, will minimize germs and keep you healthy! Adding a cute sticker to a basic sanitizer bottle is a fun way to make it look more fun and exciting! (besides, who doesn’t love using cute stuff!?)
9. Use in flatlay photos. I don’t know about you, but I’m always looking for cute little things to add to my flatlay photos. Stickers are the perfect idea! They’re inexpensive, you can multipurpose them and, best of all, they’re super cute!
10. Add to your bulletin board. I love adding new quotes to my bulletin board and stickers are the perfect way to do this! It’s also great for when you want to see which stickers you have on hand.
I hope you guys enjoyed these 10 creative ways to use stickers! If you’re looking for a great place to get trendy, cute, Christian stickers, I’d most definitely recommend Sway Girls! They ship super fast (and free, yay!!), and they’re always coming out with new designs!
Also, if you enjoyed this post, I’d love if you shared it with your friends on Pinterest & Instagram! It’s super easy with the sharing buttons below, thanks guys!
Note: Sway Girls did send me stickers to review, however all opinions are solely my own. I wouldn’t share something with you guys that I didn’t 100% recommend! 😉