Hello everyone! How has your month been? I can’t believe that the first month of 2018 is (almost) over! I had a rather productive month and got some fun things done. I am so excited to share my month with you, through pictures, special events, and other fun stuff!
What I accomplished:
- I exercised about 15 days this month. (I know this may not seem big, but it is for someone who just began exercising this month.) XD
- I re-did my room. (I can’t wait to post a room tour when it is finished!)
- I took some fun pictures! I am finally getting better at using my camera! (I figured out the portrait setting and the food setting today)
- I did some unique art!
(this is obviously not every photo I took, I actually took a lot of photos this month, I shall have to have a “Recent Photography” post soon!)
So now you are probably wondering why I am photographing red chilies and lemon grass. Well, my dad made coconut soup last weekend and was using a lot of exotic food, I thought it was a great chance to get some awesome photos!
So that was just a few photos I took this month. I uploaded over 150 photos this month (gasps)
Favorite posts from around the blogosphere:
Those were just a few of my favorites! Make sure to check them out!
I created a few fun pieces of art this month and am very excited to share them with you!
I actually didn’t make a ton of art this month, I was really focused on improving my photography. ANYWAY, hopefully I will be able to make more art and stuff in February!
Goals for February:
- Make more art (as I mentioned above) 😉
- Write 2 blog posts a week, one about art (like a DIY) and one about photography/lifestyle (like this one)
- Keep exercising.
- Learn Photoshop more, just tonight I was trying to make a gallery featured image and well, you don’t wanna know how it turned out. XD That is why this post is featured image less. 😉
- I want to work on taking more portrait photography! I have just experimented a little and it is so fun!
Hopefully I can achieve
all most of these goals, as I already know this is going to be a very busy month.
How was your month?
Did you go on any adventures?
What was your favorite picture?
What are your goals for next month?
Did you achieve what you had hoped this month?
P.S. Look forward to a post later this week, its going to be very exciting!!