Hello everyone! Today I thought it might be fun to make a cute little sewing kit- the perfect thing to hold our sewing essentials!
You will need:
Little candy tin
Some pretty paper
Scraps of felt
Needles, pins, thread, safety pins- whatever you would put in a small sewing kit!
Time to make: 20 minutes
Skill level: 2
Lets make it:
- Trace around the top of the tin onto the fancy paper. Cut out.
- Spread some mod-podge onto the top of the lid. Stick on the paper. Spread some glue onto the top of the paper to make a nice finish. Let dry completely.
- While your tin is drying cut some scraps of felt to stick needles and pins into.
- Once the tin is dry it is time to glue on trim! Carefully, glue the trim (with a hot glue gun) to the tin.
- See how pretty it looks??
- Here is my finished tin!