Welcome to this week’s weekly craft! I know many of my lovely readers have been to the beach this summer, and you may want something to do with all of those pretty shells just sitting around!
Skill level: 1
You will need:
- Seashells (preferably the white ones)
- Watercolor paints (I just used cheap ones from Walmart)
- Foam brush
Lets make it!
- Wash and dry your seashells to remove any sand or dirt, if you don’t like the smell of your seashells then after washing them drop them into a bucket filled with bleach. Wash and dry them again after wards
- Set up a nice workspace and begin to paint the shells
3. Let the shells dry completely.
4. After the shells are dry paint the top of them with Mod- Podge
5. Once the shells are dry from their first coat paint them again with Mod-Podge. Paint the entire shell, not just the top. Let dry.
Here are some pics of my finished painted shells!
I hope you enjoyed! You could paint on some outdoor Mod-Podge and use these in your garden!
Which was your favorite finished Seashell?
Do you have any shells just sitting around?